By continuing to use the services of Skylink Auto Pte Ltd, you signify that you have read, acknowledged and agreed to be bound by the following Privacy Policies.
Personal Data Protection Policy
These terms are incorporated in this Personal Data Protection Policy is to inform you of how Skylink Auto manages your Personal Data which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”)
The Consent Obligation of Collection, Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
By interacting with us, submitting your Personal Data to us, or signing up for any Products and Services offered by us, you have agreed and given your consent to Skylink Auto for collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data. If you have provided us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you have represented to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
2. Personal Data
Examples of such Personal Data information you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification numbers, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, and any other information relating to any individuals whom you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
3. Collection of Personal Data
- We will collect the above personal data information in the following ways.
- when you submit your particulars to participate in various activities on our website and at our digital online platforms;
- when you write to us on any customer-care, products/ accessories, or marketing matters via email and post mail
- when you interact and speak to any of our customer service officers and employees on any customer-care, products/ accessories, marketing matters at the outlets and/or via telephone calls
- when you submit your particulars to attend our events;
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives, activities or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- when you purchase our products and services at our online store/products and services at our retail showroom/trade fairs/ roadshows/ workshops/ exhibitions/ and all other means of channels;
- when you purchase or took up our promotion deal that comes with abiding terms and conditions at our outlets or online store;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to our marketing representatives and customer service officers;
4. Purposes For Which We Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following purposes.
- to provide products and services to you;
- to verify the eligibility of promotions with accompanying abiding terms and conditions;
- to carry out marketing campaigns, promotions, contests, lucky draws, events, and digital online activities;
- to carry out market research and market survey to facilitate better customer service;
- to respond to and deal with enquiries, complaints and other customer-care matters;
- to send you information on our brands, products, services, special offers, exclusive invitations as well as seasonal and membership updates;
- for any other purposes reasonably necessary, ancillary or related to the above purposes of which we have obtained your consent;
- for monitoring and evaluating marketing campaigns and sales data.
Please note that your Personal Data is authorised by Skylink Auto to use, store, disclose and transfer, as the company’s management may consider necessary, your Personal Data information and details to all such persons, including but is not limited to its employees, affiliates, agents or partners of the company and its group of companies for any and all purposes in connection with such services/ and or for the purposes of promoting, improving and furthering the provision of the group’s products and services to you. We will ensure that all such parties receiving your Personal Data are under a duty of confidentiality to us with respect to the use, holding, retention, processing and/or transfer of your Personal Data and have the need to know to handle such Personal Data. We do not sell your personally identifiable information to other third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent.
5. Withdrawal of Consent & Access
You may withdraw your consent to our usage and disclose of your Personal Data, and withdraw your consent for specific forms of communication channels such as, but not limited to email, post mail, phone, SMS/MMS and phone at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also update your personal data information by writing to us at email@example.com. Please note that it will take 30 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) from the date of your written email for the above changes and amendments to be reflected in our system.
Please be informed that should we not receive your email on the above withdrawal, we will continue to send you information on our brands, products, services, special offers, exclusive invitations as well as seasonal and membership updates via the communication channels such as, but not limited to email, phone/ SMS/ MMS and post mail.
6. Accuracy of Personal Data
Please ensure that your submitted Personal Data is accurate and complete. Please be informed that you are obliged to notify us of any changes to your Personal Data. We will correct or complete your Personal Data as soon as reasonably practicable.
7. Retention of Personal Data
Please note that we will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of Skylink Auto Pte Ltd, or as required by relevant laws.
8. Personal Data Security
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Website and you do so entirely at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, what we will do is make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs.
9. Contact Us
Should you need any further information, request and/or feedback regarding to your Personal Data, please feel free to contact us at:
Skylink Group Holdings Pte Ltd
1 Bukit Batok Crescent,
Phone : 6266 5858
For more information about the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, please visit www.pdpc.gov.sg