The ERP rates will increase by $1 at four different locations as more business activities resume and the congestion returns.
With effect from 1st August 2022, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) will revise the ERP rates at the following locations during eight specific time periods.
This is due to the congestion arising from the ease of community and workplace measures since April 2022 this year. So make sure you plan your driving routes carefully or just adopt these money-saving tips from Skylink Group:
1. Go early and avoid peak travel times.
2. Don’t let the engine idle. Turn off when not in use.
3. Keep your tyres properly inflated to the right pressure.
4. Travel light, don’t load up unnecessary weight or cargo.
5. Change to a Fuel-Efficient vehicle
Check out the range of our good-as-new 2021 Toyota Hiace series
Since the launch of the first-generation Hiace in 1967, Toyota has sold more than 6.24 million units across 150 countries, making it the most popular, reliable cargo and people carrier of its class.